Renee, a Hebron, NE native, pursued a Bachelor of Medicine degree in Exercise Science from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and continued with her dream attending the University of Nebraska Medical Center, earning her Clinical Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2006.
Renee has extensive experience in many areas, as she displays a passion for assisting patients of any age and a variety of diagnoses. Her ultimate goal is to be an inspiring physical therapist who empowers those with whom she works to reach their most full potential.
In addition to helping those with orthopedic injuries, strengthening, and pre- and post-operative patients, Renee has had extensive experience working with those with “specialty” concerns.
- cancer rehabilitation (pre-treatment, co-current with treatment, post-treatment)
- vestibular treatments (vertigo: B.P.P.V. and inner ear balance difficulties)
- pelvic floor strengthening for both women and men (assisting those experiencing incontinence)
- pre-natal and post-partum women (safe strengthening and advancement of exercise)
- abdominal techniques (constipation/pain/distention)
- pediatric rehabilitation (gross motor development as well as torticollis concerns)
Renee is a Certified Cancer Exercise Trainer (CCET) accredited through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and American Cancer Society (ACS).
In her free time, Renee enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She and her husband coach and lead youth sports/activities with their kids, and are active with their church.